Wednesday 21 July 2010

New Look Vikipedia - OOOOOooooooh!!

Yes, well, in case you hadn't already noticed, there's been a little revamp of this particular blog, inspired by Whyte Fairy's one, which was actually so fab that I had to find out where her background came from and...yes, well, I spent three hours yesterday selecting pictures to go along the edges and my cunning plot is to reach the bottom. Mwa ha haaaaa. Anyway, here's the link to the place where I got the header and a lot of the icons: http://http://blo64rt.blogspot.com (ok, I know it's not a link, but copy and paste it, as links and pasting them have some sort of vendetta against me - them and tarantulas, but that's something completely different...)

Go and look peoples, 'tis wunderbar. :)

Oh yes, and just as a taster of things to come, here's the promised photo of Queen Victoria in her specs:



Personally, I'd have gone for some Eric Morecambe style ones, but I don't suppose they were around back then...this is about 1899 I reckon, but I'm literally just using my insanely fast 5-second analysis, so if you know better, pray do tell and I'll correct it. Yes, well the dress post may have to go on hold for a while, as I've discovered a vast cache of UNSEEN photographs (well, unseen by me at least) that I'm desperate to share with the nation as a whole. Oh yes, and I'm off up Lunnun way tomorrow to go and see the exhibition at Buckingham Palace, hence the near delirious excitement in my voice...well, typing. :DDD

Have a nice day and I'll see you...oh er...this isn't an email is it? Ah well, HAVE A NICE LIFE PEOPLE READING THIS!! Please do. Anyhoo, I'm orf now to sort through me photos, so ta ta and I'll be back soon. :)

2 comments: