Friday 27 November 2009

What is Vikipedia?

Vikipedia is this really. As a vague spoof of Wikipedia, I aim to educate those who are overcome with the tedium of normal life in the weird and wonderful world of Nothing in Particular. Each post will (probably) contain one subject, but long ones will be split into separate posts while I hurry off and eat MARMITE or something equally satisfying. Or sleep. Any comments will be greatly appreciated (especially if I've got me facts muddled up) and that's about it really. Oh yes, and there might (repeat, might) be a related or otherwise quote after each post.
So sit back,
and enjoy...

"Mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the midday sun." Bye then.

2 comments:

  1. *sniff, sniff* I like it, but not a huge amount. Marmite cereal bars are possibly the most terrifying things I've ever seen, but they taste pretty nice. If a little weird.

    ReplyDelete